K Squared Fitness Expectations
WELCOME TO THE K SQUARED FITNESS FAMILY!!!
Clear expectations are important in any journey that you take on in life.
We want you (our clients) to have an idea of what we expect of you, what you can expect from us coaches, and what you can expect from yourself.
Here is what you can expect from us, and what we expect from you:
What You Can Expect
Joining the K Squared Fitness program you can expect:
- Confidence in my expertise. I have been training since 2008 and have experimented with every training style on the planet. I’ll do what is best for you based on your goals, the time you have available and make it as fun as possible.
- Go to resource. I don’t always have the answers but you can always ask me anything. I have learned a lot over the years and will tell you if I don’t know something. But I’m confident I can put in touch with an expert who perhaps can help you better if I cannot.
- I have your best interest. I am a client centered coach. This is not a one size fits all program. I really care about your success, longevity and your health and will tailor the program and workout to meet you where you are at.
- I will challenge you. I do gauge each workout based on how you slept, where your headspace is at, and how you are feeling physically. That helps me determine how hard I can push you for the day.
- I will not break you. Although I will challenge you and push you past your comfort zone we will never compromise form.
- I will progress you. When something starts to become easy, I will challenge you to make that variation more difficult, make you run/bike/row faster. I will always strive to bring the best out of you day in and day out.
- Never feel alone. I’m here to help. I don’t work with too many people so the people I do take on become like family. I also encourage you to join our private facebook group for accountability.
- To be able to walk the next day. Sure some days your legs are going to be sore. But our training style will always be total body with an emphasis on (squat, hinge, push or pull.) What that means for you is we aren’t doing every leg exercise on the planet and leaving you to the next two days where you can’t even walk. Expect to be “tender” but not “roasted.”
What We Expect:
We value you and you undoubtedly will learn a lot from us. We worked extremely hard to create this platform to give you the tools to be successful.
By joining the K Squared Fitness program we expect from you:
You dedicate time at least 3-5 days per week to intentionally working on your health. This may include:
- Executing your workouts
- Taking time to journal
- Getting out in nature
- Prioritizing your sleep
- Make healthy nutrient dense choices with your food selection
- Finding a quiet place to stretch, breathe, and pray
- Surround yourself with like minded people
- You signed up for a reason. Because you are ready to make a change. Our world is filled with distractions. It’s extremely challenging to juggle work, family, errands, and all the other things and still make time for health and wellness. BUT IT’S POSSIBLE. If there are other things that pull your attention and focus away that you are aware of, do what you need to do to delegate so you can make time for yourself.
- You proactively reach out when you have questions, aren’t feeling like your expectations are being met or needs being met, or would like to discuss something you need additional support with.
- Invite those around you. Fitness with family and friends is a lot more fun. Invite someone each week to join you and build a community around you of people who you can lean on and you guys/gals can support one another.
- You work to discover your own strengths, areas of opportunity and what works best for you. We want what is best for you. You know your body better than we do, we are here to help support the decisions that you make and give you the tools to be successful.
- You know why. You take time to reflect on your goals and remember why you started this entire journey. Not everyday are you going to want to workout or make healthy choices. But if your WHY is big enough, your how becomes easier. Never forget why you signed up.
- You’re willing to challenge yourself. It’s easy to mail it in when you are training alone. But challenge yourself. Remember that one hour of your day is only 3% of the day. Give me your best for that one hour, or however long you can dedicate to fitness each day.
Communication: Sick, Travel, Missed Sessions:
If you committed to working out 3 x a week (12) per month. Let’s get 12 sessions in each month. That may look like this:
- This week you could only make 2 sessions. Next week make up the session by doing 4.
- You got pulled into a meeting so you can’t make your session. Communicate with me and lets try to have you join another session.
- Your swamped and no chance you are making a workout. Still make time for a little bit of movement if it won’t send you over the edge. Utilize our app, your favorite youtube person, or even go for a walk.
- Your sick. If you are sick communicate with me. It’s not worth it to have you come in and expose me and the rest of the team. If you still want to exercise I can make some suggestions based off what symptoms you have (below or above the neck.)
- Travel. You and I both just communicate as soon as possible so that we can “make up” a few sessions the weeks before and / or after. When either of us have extended travel and we were not able to do a few sessions before or after I will pause your subscription.
Because I don’t work with too many people I rely on you and your payment. You will be billed each month for the sessions you agreed upon. If you signed up for 12 sessions a month you will be billed for 12 sessions. Even if you only make 10 sessions. If you start getting a ton of sessions “backed up” then we need to re evaluate your frequency commitment.
Most importantly, I’m here to support you along your fitness journey. If you have questions or need guidance, please reach out.
Couple Of Other Things
You can do this.
Your entire health and wellness journey is based almost entirely on habits.
Take some time each week to clearly define when you will be able to commit to your workouts.
Whether it’s 15 minutes, 30, or 60 minutes.
You have to make the time.
That’s my challenge to you carve out time for yourself this week…
…and one last thing.
Take it one day at a time.
Help us spread the word about K Squared Fitness by sharing our website with 5 friends.
See you on the other side,
Kevin & Katie Andres