K2 FITNESS PROGRAM
Crossfit Programming For The Everyday Athlete.
Who Is This Program For?
Designed to get you fit. Very fit.
This program is best suited for:
- The guy/girl ready to level up their fitness.
- Tried other programs but didn't get the results you wanted.
- Willing to put in the hard work.
K2 Fitness WOD
- ACCESS to: Full or Home Gym
- 60 minute HIIT training
- READY to get fit. Really fit.
- Daily WOD workout of the day (6)
K2 Fitness Program Breakdown
K Squared Fitness Program is going to be some of the most challenging workouts in a sixty minute window.
Be ready to strengthen your core, get strong, lean and super fit.
Highlights of Program
- We meet you where you are at. Each exercise offers two - three "levels" for each movement so you get the right training stimulus.
- Write down your goals because this program will help you achieve them. Fast too. Be ready to work hard.
This program includes:
- 6 Workouts per week.
- K2 Level System
- Access to K Squared Fitness private Facebook group.
Equipment Needed for K2 Fitness WOD
Full gym or home gym.
If you don’t have access to everything, we have alternative exercises.
Train with the Fittest in Nashville
If This Sounds Like You, Join Us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi, I’m Kevin Andres! I grew up in Houston, Texas, and moved to Tennessee as a young adult. Growing up I played multiple sports including baseball, track, cross country, swimming, and basketball which eventually led to a collegiate career at Tennessee Temple University. After college, I moved back to Texas and joined the Texas Air National Guard in a Special Operations Unit Tactical Air Control Party. There, I led my unit in training on a daily basis. Following my military career, I went on to play in the American Basketball Association in Austin, TX.
My interest in Health and Human Performance came from training with the most elite athletes in the world. My time in the military led me to discover my passion in bringing the best out of people. I have been a certified Personal Trainer since 2009 and have since helped hundreds of people across the country look and feel their best.
My certifications include:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Sports Performance Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Behavior Change Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Weight Loss Specialist
- Precision Nutrition - Level 1 Nutrition Coach
- Metabolic Effect - Level 1 Nutrition Coach
After moving around to various states, I came back to Tennessee. In 2018 I was named the Fittest Man in Nashville by Nashville Fit Magazine. I’ve also competed in CrossFit for the past 6 years using our K Squared method of training. Katie and I were married in May of 2019 and live in the Nashville area with our two dogs, Kobe and Kilo.
Hey, I’m Katie Andres! I am a PN1 Certified Nutrition Coach and a total health/ fitness guru.
I grew up in Connecticut and moved to Tennessee with my family when I was 10 years old. As a kid, I loved to play sports, compete, and be outside. I played travel soccer and was always doing some type of activity with my older brother, Matt. Whether we were throwing the football, riding bikes, playing basketball, or just running around, we were constantly moving.
My soccer career abruptly came to an end when I was 15 after a Cardiologist discovered I have the gene for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, which is an inherited heart condition. However, my love for exercise, sports, and health wouldn’t allow my story to end here. I went on to receive my Bachelors Degree in Health and Physical Education from UTC, and I earned my Nutrition Certification through Precision Nutrition.
During my education and training process, one of the key lessons I have learned is that in order to be successful at something, you have to know your personal “Why”. Why do this? Why work out? Why eat healthy? Why push yourself? My brother passed away from his heart condition in 2018 and this is one of my reasons why I am so passionate about helping others reach their full health potential and discovering their “Why” behind it all.
I married Kevin in May of 2019, and we created K Squared Fitness. Kevin’s workout programs coupled with my K2 Nutrition Program help busy people find time in their schedule for healthy habits and getting really fit. We don't just preach the K2 programming, we practice it daily.